Save money on Valentine’s day while bringing a smile to your partner’s face with funny gifts. Forget the flowers and chocolates and make gift giving fun with gag gifts that are memorable. Whether you’ve been married for years or a relationship is in the early stages – a funny Valentine’s gift is a refreshing change.
Random Novelty Gift Ideas For Valentines Day
Many gag gifts are incredibly random and have little in common with traditional romantic gifts. Here are some ideas for wacky gifts:
- Over the Hill Starter Kit – Couples who’ve been together for a long time will adore these kits that come with a ceramic mug, package of coffee and a bag of prunes.
- Personalized Photo Book – Inexpensive photo books can be made using sites like Blurb.com. Collect together funny photographs and create a humorous story that will be treasured for years.
- Singing Dancing Chili Pepper – A very unusual and funny singing Chili Pepper is available at BaronBob.com for $27.95.
- Classic Joke Shop Prank Gifts – Anyone with a sense of humor will relish reliving their youth with old favorites such as chattering teeth, water pistols, whoopee cushions and hand zappers.
Funny Handmade Gift Ideas for Valentines Day
Women will be overjoyed to receive a handwritten love letter from their partner. Try writing a funny story with some drawings on some attractive paper and packaged beautifully in a box. Alternatively put the letter in a jack-in-the-box or container filled with springy snakes to surprise them on opening .
Other funny handmade gifts include:
- Customized T-Shirts – Simply get some fabric paint and decorate an inexpensive shirt with a funny caption.
- Homemade coupon book – Offer your partner breakfast in bed, a day of pampering, and so on. You can even add things like, “Today I’ll cook”, “I’ll stop playing my computer games” or “I’ll do the washing.”
- Custom Board Game – Pick up a cheap board game from a flea market ad revamp it with meaningful images and names. All you need is an innovative idea to make something that is special.
- Homemade Puzzle – Glue a funny photograph of yourself and your partner to some thick card. Cut into a jigsaw style puzzle and let your partner put the puzzle back together without a picture to help.
Make or find a perfect and funny Valentine’s day gift using the above ideas. None of the ideas will break the bank and gag gifts make gift giving fun.